The Program Committee is delighted to invite you to the 1st ACM Workshop on Millimeter Wave Networks and Sensing Systems (mmNets) 2017. The workshop will be held in Snowbird, Utah, USA, on October 16th, 2017. mmNets 2017 is co-located with MobiCom 2017.
Recent years have witnessed great interest in adopting Millimeter-Wave (mmWave) radios for both 5G cellular networks and wireless LANs. Millimeter wave frequency bands (above 24GHz) offer more than 14 GHz of unlicensed bandwidth, 200× more than the bandwidth allocated to todays WiFi and cellular networks, and hence promise to satisfy the ever-increasing demands for mobile and wireless data. Millimeter wave systems enable new sensing applications such as fine grained guesture recognition and RF imaging. The ACM Workshop on Millimeter Wave Networking and Sensing Systems serves to bring Millimeter Wave researchers from academia and industry under one umbrella to present their latest research and shape the future of this technology.
- August 30, 2017: Registration and Venue Information available. Early bird registration deadline September 8th.
- August 30, 2017: We are excited to announce three distinguished Keynotes. One from academia and two from industry: Prof. Robert Health (UT Austin), Dr. Boon Loong Ng (Samsung), & Dr. Ashwin Sampath (Qualcomm).
- August 25, 2017: mmNets'17 Technical Program Available online.
- July 7, 2017: Submission deadline extended to July 14, 2017 11:59pm EST
- May 24, 2017: Submission Website is open: https://mmnets17.hotcrp.com/.
(Check: Submission instructions)
- May 8, 2017: mmNets 2017 workshop website is live!
|Early Bird Registration||September 8th 2017|
|Workshop Date||October 16th 2017|